This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Endurance brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product.
- 1 Year Labor
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by, or resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, non-authorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Labor coverage is provided only if the work is done by an authorized Endurance dealer or the Endurance factory. During the labor coverage period, Endurance compensates authorized Endurance dealers for warranty trips within their normal service area to make repairs at the customer's location. You may be charged a travel charge outside the normal service area.
- This warranty will not be extended to any product whose serial number has been removed, altered, or defaced.
- This warranty does not cover service calls made to instruct owners on how to operate this equipment.
- This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set-up, or adjustments.
- User is also responsible for reasonable and necessary maintenance. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper cleaning and lubrication as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to properly clean and lubricate the XTrainer will void this warranty.
- Floor models and demonstration units shall carry a Lifetime Home-Use Warranty on Frame, Parts, Electronics and Wear Items - but will not be covered for any labor charges.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- This warranty does not cover end user maintenance requirements as described in the owner's manual provided with the unit.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Body-Solid in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Body-Solid with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof -of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY BODY-SOLID MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BODY-SOLID EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. NEITHER BODY-SOLID NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.