General Safety Rules
There is a risk assumed by all individuals who use this type of equipment. To minimize risk, you must follow these rules:
- Inspect equipment before each workout. Check that all nuts, bolts, screws and pop pins are in place and fully tightened. Also, before use, check cables for signs of wear. Replace all worn parts immediately. Never use machine if any parts are damaged or missing. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY.
- Keep clear of cables and all moving parts when the machine is in use.
- Always make sure all Snap Links are closed when doing any cable/pulley/strap exercises.
- Exercise with care. Perform your exercises at a smooth moderate pace; never perform jerky or uncoordinated movements that may cause injury.
- It is recommended that you should workout with a training partner.
- Do not allow children or minors to play on or around this equipment.
- If unsure of proper use of equipment, call your local Body-Solid distributor or the Body-Solid customer service department at 1-800-556-3113.
- WARNING: Consult your physician before starting your exercise program. For your own safety, do not begin any exercise program without proper instruction.
Precision craftsmanship assures our ability to consistently deliver products of the highest standards. Our products have been carefully designed to ensure safe, efficient long term operation. However, it must be realized that safe use of this equipment requires that owners carefully read and follow the manufacturers' use recommendations, warnings, and maintenance guidelines.
Routine inspection and maintenance is of critical importance to ensure maximum safety and performance. We use the highest quality materials available, but wear is inevitable. Therefore, you must carefully inspect your equipment as outlined in the Maintenance Schedule. Be advised that dangerous conditions can arise even during a warranty period. A warranty does not negate the owner’s responsibility to thoroughly, carefully and daily inspect the machine.
Including maintaining the equipment the owner’s responsibility is also to:
- Be sure to always provide adequate supervision to all end-users.
- Be sure to instruct all end-users of proper usage.
- Be sure all supervisors and personal trainers who instruct end-users on equipment use are properly trained and know the function and importance of every adjustment and setting.
Also, be sure these trainers provide proper instruction to end-users on the fundamentals of strength training.